“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Sweet Crystal Hacker has presented me with The Mystery Blogger Award 2019!
Crystal’s blog can be found here:
Thank you, Crystal!! I am truly honored! Like you, when I began blogging I had no idea if and how I would be able to reach anyone outside of my immediate group. I simply wanted an outlet to encourage others to see Jesus in every day life experiences and to share lessons I was being taught through hiccups I experienced. I also wanted to show others that they were not alone in their journey. Holy Spirit has a way to remind us that He is always present, always teaching and a giver of lessons we will never forget.
In being obedient to being vulnerable with my lessons, God has blessed me with amazing blog mates, those who have been so encouraging by commenting and those whose encouragement comes from their writings. Crystal happens to give me both, plus, her “grace” continues to permeate my heart.
So, thank you Crystal, at Devotions of Grace for this, my very first award.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about me:
I was born and raised in Jamaica.
I had my son at age 14.
I love collecting books and yes, reading them. I can stay up all night with a good book.
Questions asked of me to answer:
- Who is your favorite person in the Bible? Um, so hard. I don’t have one person 🙈 I can relate and appreciate so many characters.
- What’s your favorite book? Apart from the Bible, I have a few. Top that comes to mind, The Count of Monte Cristo, When God Doesn’t Fix It, The Call, Mitford Series (all 14).
- What’s the first question you will ask when you get to Heaven? This one sounds cliche but “Why did you make the devil?”
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it? No favorite quote (it’s hard when so many good ones are out there)
- Where’s your dream vacation destination? Venice, Italy
Here are four of my best posts:
I’m giving this award to the following:
Here are my questions to those accounts listed above who choose to participate:
1. What is your favorite cuisine?
2. What was the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
3. When did you begin to get serious about your faith?
4. Did you or do you fear anything and if so, how have you/are you dealing with it?
5. Have you accomplished your greatest dream?
To the chosen bloggers, you do not have to participate, but if you choose to, have fun with it!! Thank you again, and keep writing, inspiring, and encouraging!!
In the care of Him who loves us best,
PS: I think this award helps us to find other bloggers who share our faith and who also need some encouragement to keep doing what they do 😉