Amy over by A New Life has nominated me for the Barnabas Award. Thank you, Amy. I find in reading her posts, that she keeps things 💯- she is authentically real and I appreciate that. Check her out and you will see what I mean.
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
1. What was the last thing said or done by another that encouraged you?
A blogger emailed me and told me “You are exactly where God wants you to be, that really encouraged me.”
2. What was the last thing you did or said to encourage another?
I sent a friend a prayer via video
3. Give the link to the most encouraging post you’ve read on WordPress
4. Give link/lyrics or title of your favorite encouraging song
I don’t have any favorite per say, just a song that God is having reverberate in my spirit. This one is by Travis Greene
5. What is your all time favorite encouraging scripture?
Same like the above, verses tend to play over and over in my spirit based on the situation at hand. Lately, it has been
Lisa over by Ricky Racer
Dawn and Viv…I would place you here but I see your cup is FULLLLLL with love ❤️
Questions?? Same as above 😉